Packt is proud to annouce the publication of Java 7 Concurrency Cookbook,, a new book and eBook aimed at understanding the new exciting features Java 7 has to offer for concurrent programming, with a very practical recipe-based approach. The print book comes in at 364 pages and is competitively priced at $44.99, whilst the e-book and Kindle versions are available for $25.49.
About the Author :
Javier Fernandez has been a teacher, researcher, programmer, analyst, and now a software architect with over 10 years experience with Java technologies. He is now developing and maitaining applications for an insurance company in Capgemi as a software architect.
Java 7 Concurrency Cookbook will enable developers master the basics of thread management, Fork/Join framework, data structures and a many more. A variety of real-world solutions are used to help apply these concepts for avoiding problems that arises with data inconsistency and get a sneak peek at using Eclipse and NetBeans for debugging concurrency code.
This book follows a step by step approach using which, readers will not only be able to apply but also execute all the important and usefull features of the Java 7 concurrency API. Packed with practical instructions, this book is targeted at Java developers who want to discover the new concurrency features of Java 7 and take forward the knowledge of concurrent programming and multithreading.
Some essential chapters covered in this book are -
- Chapter 1: Thread Management
- Chapter 2: Basic Thread Synchronization
- Chapter 3: Thread Synchronization Utilities
- Chapter 4: Thread Executors
- Chapter 5: Fork/Join Framework
- Chapter 6: Concurrent Collections
- Chapter 7: Customizing Concurrency Classes
- Chapter 8: Testing Concurrent Applications
Packt has also published various related titles :
- Microsoft Silverlight 5 and Windows Azure Enterprise Integration (March 2012)
- Microsoft SQL Azure Enterprise Application Development(December 2010)
- Microsoft Azure: Enterprise Application Development (December 2010)
|Java 7 Concurrency Cookbook|
| Get busy with exciting new features of Java 7 Concurrency using Packt’s New Book and eBook
For more information, please visit: Java 7 Concurrency Cookbook