Packt is proud to annouce the publication of Windows Azure programming patterns for Start-ups, a unique guide which follows a step-by-step approach with clear transparent instructions, screenshots and code samples, which would help .NET developers leverage the power of cloud, thereby build a brand new service from scratch. This book is available now in print, eBook, Kindle and select library formats. The print book comes in at 292 pages and is competitively priced at $40.49, whilst the e-book and Kindle versions are available for $22.94.
About the Author :
Riccardo Becker holds various certifications and working with good old Visual Basic 5.0 in the past, Riccardo works as a full-time Principal IT Architect for Logica in the Netherlands. He was also involved in working on incubation with his employer, raising awareness on cloud computing in general and Windows Azure in his initial years.
Windows Azure programming patterns for Start-ups not only help readers understand the different concepts and features of Windows Azure but also integrate services with popular identity providers like Facebook. This book is centred around a fictitious company called Geotopia that wants to build a brand new social network by using the Windows Azure platform. Readers will be able to browse upon the theory and rationale behind Windows Azure along with building services and coding C#.
Through this book, developers will learn how to set up a development environment and build applications using various storage mechanisms, applying different features from the Windows Azure platform.
Some essential chapters covered in this book are -
- Chapter 1: The Concepts of Windows Azure
- Chapter 2: A Startup Scenario
- Chapter 3: Create Your Solution
- Chapter 4: Storing Your Data
- Chapter 5: SQL Database
- Chapter 6: Key Features Explained
- Chapter 7: The Billing Aspects of Windows Azure
- Chapter 8: Windows Azure Patterns
- Chapter 9: Application Lifecycle Management
- Chapter 10: Windows Azure Security
- Chapter 11: What's New in Windows Azure
Packt has also published various related titles :
- Microsoft Silverlight 5 and Windows Azure Enterprise Integration (March 2012)
- Microsoft SQL Azure Enterprise Application Development(December 2010)
- Microsoft Azure: Enterprise Application Development (December 2010)
All Oracle books are Published by Packt Enterprise. Packt Enterprise is a publishing division of Packt Publishing designed to serve the information needs of IT Professionals in the Enterprise space. Packt Enterprise also publishes on Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, Citrix, Java, Amazon, Google and SAP technologies.
|Windows Azure programming patterns for Start-ups|
| Explore the world of Windows Azure using Packt’s new Book and e-book
For more information, please visit: Windows Azure programming patterns for Start-ups