Packt is pleased to annouce the publication of Developing Microsoft Dynamics GP Business Applications, a new book aimed to make business more efficient with fully customizable applications. This book is available now in print, eBook, Kindle and select library formats. The print book comes in at over 624 pages and is competitively priced at $28.79, whilst the e-book and Kindle versions are available for $53.99.
About the Author :
Leslie Vail: Holding a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist certification in Dexterity, Modifier with VBA, Integration Manager, Report Writer, HR/Payroll, Financials, Inventory and Order Processing, FRx Report Designer, SQL Server 2000, SQL Server 2008, and Microsoft XP Professional, she is a Certified Integration Developer (CID), a Dexterity CID, a Dynamics Tools CID, and a Dexterity Certified Systems Engineer.
Developing Microsoft Dynamics GP Business Applications allows Microsoft Dynamics GP developers, power users and consultants, discover the world of Microsoft Dynamics GP Architecture, through all its ins and outs.
Written in a hands-on and friendly manner, this book would not only aid readers create table ranges and operations, but also object triggers for powerful business applications. Furthermore, the book will take developers through ways of enhancing and extending application without code using the SmartList Builder and Excel Report Builder.
Some essential chapters covered in this book are :
- Chapter 1: Microsoft Dynamics GP Architecture
- Chapter 2: Integrating Application Fundamentals
- Chapter 3: Getting Started with Dexterity
- Chapter 4: Building the User Interface
- Chapter 5: sanScript – Making It Work
- Chapter 6: Deploying a Dexterity Solution
- Chapter 7: Creating Customizations with Modifier
- Chapter 8: Creating Customizations with VBA
- Chapter 9: Code-free Customization
- Chapter 10: Creating Customizations with VS Tools
- Chapter 11: Upgrading Customizations
Packt has also published various related titles :
- Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager: Administration Cookbook(September 2012)
- Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager 2010 R2 Handbook(August 2012)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011: Dashboards Cookbook(January 2012)
All books are Published by Packt Enterprise. Packt Enterprise is a publishing division of Packt Publishing designed to serve the information needs of IT Professionals in the Enterprise space. Packt Enterprise also publishes on Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, Citrix, Java, Amazon, Google and SAP technologies.
|Developing Microsoft Dynamics GP Business Applications|
| Create Exciting and Professional Business Applications using Packt's new book and eBook
For more information, please visit: Developing Microsoft Dynamics GP Business Applications