Motivate Your Team in 30 Days
|Also available on:|
- Innovative motivation strategies in a practical 30-day format
- Improve your team's morale and self-confidence
- Master your own leadership style to boost your team's performance
Please let us know if you have found any errors not listed on this list by completing our errata submission form. Our editors will check them and add them to this list. Thank you.
Sorry, there are currently no downloads available for this title.
What you will learn from this book
- Identify your personal and professional dreams, desires, values, and beliefs and how they impact your leadership
- Lead through the use of self-discovery, engagement and empowerment strategies
- Put into practise expert decision-making methods and learn how to develop an owner’s mentality within team members
- Conduct performance reviews that will inspire
- Facilitate and set S.M.A.R.T. goals, complete a goal log and engage in committing your team to turn their dreams into reality
Self-motivation and team motivation are the foundations to success. They build self-esteem and self-confidence and result in an overall better working environment. A motivated and engaged environment and team attracts and retains top performers, resulting in better performance, increased productivity and measureable bottom-line results.
This practical book will guide you through step-by-step instructions that will make you a more effective leader, resulting in a higher performing, results-oriented team that will attract and retain top talent.
This practical guide helps managers discover and understand themselves and human nature in order to become better leaders. In the process you will get a better understanding about internal vs. external motivation, beliefs, attitude, what is and what is not under your control, and how people react towards these factors. 'As you continue through the book you will master self-discovery learning techniques, facilitation skills, and engagement and empowerment strategies. Daily activity plans make this an easy, applicable and measurable way to help you - and your team - get to where you want to be. Through these invaluable exercises you will learn what makes a good leader and pass on your own strengths to your team, empowering them to perform to the best of their ability.
Packed with practical content, this title is written by two motivational experts who present their advice in a clear, straightforward style that makes implementing the techniques covered easy and enjoyable.
Who this book is for
This is the ideal book for aspiring or current leaders who are looking for a practical guide to improving performance and motivating their team members.