|Also available on:|
- Get to grips with the essentials of mobile-first development with Bootstrap
- Understand the entire process of building a mobile-first website with Bootstrap from scratch
- Packed with screenshots that help guide you through how to build an appealing website from a mobile-first perspective with the help of a real-world example
Book DetailsLanguage : English
Paperback : 77 pages [ 235mm x 191mm ]
Release Date : December 2013
ISBN : 1783285796
ISBN 13 : 9781783285792
Author(s) : Alexandre Magno
Topics and Technologies : All Books, Mobile Application Development, Open Source
Please let us know if you have found any errors not listed on this list by completing our errata submission form. Our editors will check them and add them to this list. Thank you.
Sorry, there are currently no downloads available for this title.
What you will learn from this book
- Develop websites using the mobile-first approach
- Use the new Bootstrap grid system
- Develop a mobile-first website from scratch with the help of a practical example of a live website
- Deal with responsive design performance issues
- Use Bootstrap as a kick-start framework to develop your websites for mobile, tablets, and desktop
- Learn the best design decisions to make your frontend scalable for any device
Bootstrap changes the way we develop websites in the frontend, and mobile web development has grown incredibly over the past few years. There are over 1.2 billion mobile web users in the world, and 25% of those mobile web users are exclusively mobile. Now, Bootstrap has also gone mobile-first. The mobile-first version of Bootstrap lets you first think about the mobile site and then think about how it expands to larger screens. To build websites for mobile devices that improve the overall experience of your customers, you need to be skilled at using the mobile-first feature of Bootstrap.
Mobile-first Bootstrap covers the new features in Bootstrap 3 and focuses on how they affect development from a mobile-first perspective. It will show you how to use Bootstrap 3 for developing websites for mobile and how to use that knowledge for your own development projects.
Mobile-first Bootstrap guides you through everything you need to know about Bootstrap 3 and helps you to understand and use the mobile-first approach in your own projects with the help of an example project.
A practical, step-by-step tutorial on developing websites for mobile using Bootstrap.
Who this book is for
This book is for anyone who wants to get acquainted with the new features available in Bootstrap 3 and who wants to develop websites with the mobile-first feature of Bootstrap. The reader should have a basic knowledge of Bootstrap as a frontend framework.