Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Reporting
|Also available on:|
- Create reports with SQL Reporting Services for CRM
- Empower your reports with the different Report Wizards and dashboards
- Troubleshoot and optimize your reports for better performance
Book DetailsLanguage : English
Paperback : 305 pages [ 235mm x 191mm ]
Release Date : May 2013
ISBN : 1849682305
ISBN 13 : 9781849682305
Author(s) : Damian Sinay
Topics and Technologies : All Books, Microsoft Dynamics, Enterprise, Microsoft
Please let us know if you have found any errors not listed on this list by completing our errata submission form. Our editors will check them and add them to this list. Thank you.
Sorry, there are currently no downloads available for this title.
What you will learn from this book
- Understand the different report types we can create in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Learn basic database concepts like ERD and SQL and Fetch XML languages to create queries on our reports
- Create basic reports with the wizard and Visual Studio
- Build advanced reports with the SQL Report Builder
- Present reports in charts, dashboards and forms
- Integrate reports on CRM entity forms and extending the form's control capabilities
- Incorporate reports in CRM dashboards and understand chart basics to display important information
- Bind CRM data by using early or late binding and SQL reporting services report execution
- Follow the best practices and troubleshooting of different authentication issues
All of the data entered into a CRM means nothing if it is unable to report the important information to our managers and executives in such a way that they can easily and quickly get the results they need. A better reporting system would enable them to make the necessary improvements to the processes that any business needs in a dynamic business world.For users and developers wishing to take advantage of using the report capabilities of Dynamics CRM, this is the book for you.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Reporting is a practical and excellent reference guide that provides you with a number of different options you can use to create and empower the Reporting capabilities of Dynamics CRM. This will give you a good grounding in using the reports in your Dynamics CRM 2011 implementations.
This book looks at all the different options we can use to create reports in Dynamics CRM 2011, starting with SQL Reporting Services and custom reports, created in either CRM Report Wizard, SQL Report Builder, or Visual Studio. It will also show other options we can use such as dashboards, charts, and different ways to optimize and automate reports.We will also learn how to build our own reports either using the different wizards for basic reports or using Visual Studio for more complex reports. We will explore the options mobile CRM users have who want to run and see reports on these mobile devices.
The book is a focused and step-by-step tutorial on Microsoft Dynamics CRM Reporting capabilities. It will enable Dynamics developers to create and manage reports, know what tools to use, how to use them, and where to find the data based on how it’s being entered into the system with Dynamics CRM.
Who this book is for