Mastering Gamification: Customer Engagement in 30 Days
|Also available on:|
- Plan and implement a gamification framework for your business using MDA (Mechanics, Dynamics and Aesthetics)
- Boost your revenue by tapping into your customers' true motivations
- Comprehensive guide packed with real world examples and exercises, all possible in 30 days
Please let us know if you have found any errors not listed on this list by completing our errata submission form. Our editors will check them and add them to this list. Thank you.
Sorry, there are currently no downloads available for this title.
What you will learn from this book
- Learn the foundational building blocks of gamification and tailor it to your industry and business
- Determine your company’s gamification strategy and goals
- Choose your gamification team and learn when it’s best to go in-house or outsourced
- Discover and harness what truly motivates your customers
- Align the look and feel of your gamification effort to your business and customer needs
- Engage your customers by combining the right gamification dynamics and mechanics
- Build a program that gives incentive to your customers to spread the word
- Learn how to keep your gamification fresh and constantly engaging
Gamification has taken the business world by storm as a proven method for improving customer engagement and in turn business revenue. More and more multi-million dollar companies are adopting this technique, and now we’ve scaled it down to work for your business.
Scot Harris, Strategist and Semi-Geek Marketing blogger, and Kevin O’Gorman, co-founder of the Georgia Game Developers Association and SIEGE Conference, have teamed up with Impackt to bring you this accessible, step-by-step tutorial. They’ll take you all the way from Gamification Rookie to Master in 30 days, using interactive exercises to equip you with all the tools of modern gamification. By planning and developing tailored rewards and challenges, you will attract new customers and keep existing clients coming back for more. Mastering this method will be the best thing you ever did for your business.
This practical tutorial will show you exactly how to plan and put together a gamification to really motivate your customers, through step-by-step instructions delivered over an easy to follow 30 day schedule.
Who this book is for
You might be a marketing practitioner, a start-up entrepreneur needing a kick-start in developing a loyal customer base, or a small-medium business owner ready to take your company to the next level - if you’re new to gamification or in the learning stages, this book is for you.