|Also available on:|
- Create, test, and deploy powerful and professional web applications
- Debug and modularize your project effectively
- Easily architect solutions to any single page web application needs
Book DetailsLanguage : English
Paperback : 203 pages [ 235mm x 191mm ]
Release Date : October 2014
ISBN : 1783981989
ISBN 13 : 9781783981984
Author(s) : Mitchel Kelonye
Topics and Technologies : All Books, Application Development, Open Source
Please let us know if you have found any errors not listed on this list by completing our errata submission form. Our editors will check them and add them to this list. Thank you.
Sorry, there are currently no downloads available for this title.
What you will learn from this book
- Install Ember.js and create a basic application
- Separate concerns in web applications through the use of states
- Learn how to create dynamic web applications
- Easily make interactive web applications
- Connect web applications to remote data stores
- Create real-time web applications
- Use REST in order to persist data
- Discover how Ember.js logs errors and how to troubleshoot when needed
- Package reusable web components
As businesses shift towards web-based solutions, there's been an increasing amount of customer needs that can only be met by sophisticated web applications. Building these applications is not easy and huge efforts have been invested in order to realize faster delivery of such applications. Ember.js is one of these efforts and acquiring expert knowledge of its key concepts will enable the realization of shorter and profitable web application development cycles.
Developing single page web applications is about to get easier! This book introduces you to web application development using the Ember.js web framework. Mastering Ember.js will help you to utilize its full potential and will show you how to create web applications. You will learn about views, event management, logging, debugging, and error management, always focusing on best practices. Finally, you will test your application and learn how to use WebSockets with Ember.js and end the book by modularizing your project.
Packed with real-world solutions, working examples, and tips, this book is an essential guide to help you master Ember.js to develop web applications.
Who this book is for