Lumion 3D Cookbook
|Also available on:|
- Build spectacular architectural perceptions in seconds using real-time technology
- Learn how to apply the inbuilt effects in Lumion to enhance your project to a whole new level
- Bursting with practical examples, and simple, clear instructions to help you produce advanced visualizations with an expert level
Book DetailsLanguage : English
Paperback : 258 pages [ 235mm x 191mm ]
Release Date : June 2014
ISBN : 1783550937
ISBN 13 : 9781783550937
Author(s) : Ciro Cardoso
Topics and Technologies : All Books, Other
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Importing in Lumion
Chapter 2: Placing the Content
Chapter 3: Manipulating and Controlling 3D Models
Chapter 4: Constructing Your World
Chapter 5: Controlling the Weather
Chapter 6: Working with Lumion Materials
Chapter 7: Special Features
Chapter 8: Getting Realism with Camera Effects
Chapter 9: Non-photorealistic Effects
Chapter 10: Bringing Your World to Life
Chapter 11: Creating Videos
Chapter 12: Rendering
Chapter 13: Lighting
Please let us know if you have found any errors not listed on this list by completing our errata submission form. Our editors will check them and add them to this list. Thank you.
What you will learn from this book
- Use Lumion's real-time lighting technology to bring your 3D models to life
- Create and control the weather using Lumion effects
- Discover how to set up special effects and use them to boost your projects
- Learn how to create complex animations using layers and curved paths
- Produce believable renders with camera effects
- Benefit from the Global Illumination effect and other lighting elements in Lumion to produce beautiful interior renders
- Organize your project with layers and manipulate the 3D models
Lumion 3D Cookbook is a practical guide filled with time-saving techniques and tested production tips to help you produce professional architectural visualizations in Lumion quickly and efficiently.
This book is packed with recipes covering everything from importing 3D models to lighting. The topics covered include adding special effects, working with materials, animation, terrain sculpting, realistic camera effects, and rendering. With this book, you will progress from an intermediate to an advanced level user with the help of detailed instructions which demonstrate the practical applications of Lumion's features to get you fully equipped to work in your own production environment.
This book offers uses practical applications using recipes with step-by-step instructions and useful information to help you master how to produce professional architectural visualizations in Lumion. The cookbook approach means you need to think and explore how a particular feature can be applied in your project and perform the intended task. This book is written to be accessible to all Lumion users and is a useful guide to follow when becoming familiar with this cutting-edge real-time technology.
Who this book is for
This practical guide is designed for all levels of Lumion users who know how to model buildings in 3D and a basic understanding of Lumion, who want to enhance their skills to the next level.