Learning AngularJS for .NET Developers
|Also available on:|
- Implement complex frontend applications using AngularJS and rock solid web services using ServiceStack
- Become a more productive developer and learn to use frameworks that enforce good development practices
- Follow a gradual introduction to concepts with lots of examples and explore the evolution of a production-ready application
Book DetailsLanguage : English
Paperback : 202 pages [ 235mm x 191mm ]
Release Date : July 2014
ISBN : 1783986603
ISBN 13 : 9781783986606
Author(s) : Alex Pop
Topics and Technologies : All Books, Web Development, Open Source
Please let us know if you have found any errors not listed on this list by completing our errata submission form. Our editors will check them and add them to this list. Thank you.
Sorry, there are currently no downloads available for this title.
What you will learn from this book
- Create a standalone AngularJS application to prototype user interfaces
- Validate complex forms with AngularJS and use Bootstrap to style them
- Build RESTful web services that work well with single-page applications
- Implement automatic validation for web service requests to reduce your boilerplate code
- Use web services with AngularJS to offload and secure your application logic
- Test your AngularJS and web service code to improve the quality of your software deliverables
This book covers all of the stages of building a single-page web application, starting with frontend components powered by AngularJS, continuing with web services that leverage ServiceStack, and putting it all together in an ASP.NET MVC application. You will learn a development process focused on rapid delivery and testability for all application layers.
This is a step-by-step, example-driven guide that uses a gradual introduction of concepts; most of the chapters also contain an annotated exploration of how to build a specific part of a production-ready application.
Who this book is for