In this article by Wolfgang Niefert, we will take a closer look at the service module to evaluate potential actions that are triggered, based on service-related information. The concept introduced here will utilize the service module features to establish a guaranteed response time for customers. You will see that there are various angles to look at service. In addition to its more traditional view, service can be used to establish a service-level-type management for customers and the related sales opportunities. Basically, the service module can be used as a sophisticated alert system.Read Competitive Service and Contract Management in SAP Business ONE Implementation: Part 1 in full
In this article by Wolfgang Niefert, we will cover the following topics:
- Service workflow (from setup to operation) – In this section, we will configure the service module in a step-by-step manner.
- Limitations of the SAP service module – Based on the available features, we will discuss potential limitations of the service module.
- Evaluate potential add-ons for service – Add-ons which are proven to enhance the service module features, are available to overcome the limitations.
In this article on Apache Struts 2 by Dave Newton, we'll cover something mundane but critical—exception handling and logging. We will explore:
- The Struts 2 declarative exception handling mechanism
- Some general exception handling practices that will help us create robust applications
- Logging configuration and practices to help us take a peek inside our application's execution, and help determine what went wrong when errors occur
In this article by Tom Laszewski and Jason Williamson, we have outlined five methods of modernization: SOA Integration, Re-architecture, Platform Migration, Replacement, and Data Modernization as well as some key factors to be considered for each option.Read Introduction to Legacy Modernization in Oracle in full
Once your WordPress installation is up and running, you are ready to start blogging. WordPress is the right choice for blogging because it's quite a powerful tool with a seemingly infinite array of options and possibilities. The main focus of this article is to explain how to make a blog post and how to control all of the information for that post, and not just the title and content. In this article by Hasin Hayder and April Hodge Silver, we will explore how to keep your content organized and searchable using tags and categories.Read Posting on Your WordPress Blog in full