In the article Continuum: Ensuring the Health of your Source Code by Maria Odea Ching and Brett Porter, we will learn about the importance of a continuous integration, or CI, server in a project (especially gigantic ones!).
We will be using Continuum to show you first-hand the formidable role of a CI server in the development life cycle. We will learn the essentials of how to set up Continuum, plus the basics of how to configure it so you will know when your project's build breaks.
The first part of the article deals with setting up a source repository, installing any required applications or tools, and setting up Continuum. The remaining sections cover the systematic process of adding and building projects in Continuum.Read Apache Continuum: Ensuring the Health of your Source Code (Part 1) in full
In this article by Ben Finklea, we are going to explore:
- What is a keyword and why it matters
- Why keyword research is perhaps the most important thing you will do in an SEO campaign
- Setting goals for your keywords
- How to use your site to find great keywords including installing and configuring the Top Searches module
- Several external keyword research tools to speed up the process of finding the best terms
- A walk-through of the keyword research process
Cacti stores all collected information via RRDTool into files called rra. The RRDTool requires some parameters in order to create these rra files. Whenever we want to add a new device or create a new graph, we have to input these parameters. Inputting these parameters manually is flexible, but not very user friendly, and there is always a chance of error. Using templates, we can easily overcome this problem.
In this article by Dinangkur Kundu and S. M. Ibrahim Lavlu, we will learn how to:
- Use/add templates
- Make our own custom templates
- Import templates
- Export templates