This two-part article by James Kennard shows how we can modify the server response by working with the global document object.
It contains the following recipes:
- Setting the document title
- Setting the document generator
- Setting the document description
- Adding metadata to the document
- Changing the document character set
- Changing the document MIME type
- Controlling client caching of responses
In a service-oriented world, a level of abstraction is needed for creation and use of events using business semantics, without the publisher or subscriber of the event ever having to worry about the mechanics of messaging. Oracle SOA Suite 11g addresses this with the introduction of a new feature in the form of the Event Delivery Network.
In this article by Heidi Buelow, Manas Deb, Jayaram Kasi, Demed L'Her and Prasen Palvankar, we will work with events using the unified services and events platform of Oracle SOA Suite 11g to provide an event-handling solution.Read Event Delivery Network with Oracle SOA Suite 11g R1 in full