In this article by Tessa Blakeley Silver, we will learn how to take your working, debugged, validated, and properly packaged WordPress theme and enhance it with dynamic menus using the SuckerFish CSS-based method and Adobe Flash media.
Here, we will learn about:
- Drop-down menus
- DIY SuckerFish menus in WordPress:
- Applying CSS to WordPress
- Applying the DOM script to WordPress
- Allowing only selected pages to display
- Hiding pages the easy way with pageMash
In this article, by Joydip Kanjilal, we will discuss entity framework for ADO.NET.
we will cover the following points:
- Creating an Entity Data Model
- Introducing the Entity Data Source Control
- Implementing our first application using the ADO.NET Entity Framework