A Windows Mobile is a Smart Phone with Windows Operating System. Windows OS in Windows Mobiles is the Compact Edition (CE) of the desktop Windows OS. This article will introduce you to writing Windows Mobile Applications using Visual C# and Microsoft Visual Studio 2008. This article by Prashant Thakkar will address:
- Essential features of Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 IDE that help in writing Windows Mobile Application.
- Writing your first Windows Mobile "Hello World" application and a "Quote of the Day" Application that uses Internet
- Packaging, Deploying and running your Windows Mobile Applications
There are a large number of posts on various difficulties experienced while transferring data from MySQL using Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services. While the transfer of data from MySQL to Microsoft SQL Server 2008 is not fraught with any blocking issues, transfer of data from SQL Server 2008 to MySQL has presented various problems. There are some workarounds suggested. In this article by Dr. Jay Krishnaswamy, data transfer to MySQL using SQL Server Integration Services will be described.Read MySQL Data Transfer using Sql Server Integration Services (SSIS) in full
In this article by Dr. Jay Krishnaswamy, a Microsoft Chart Control will be bound to a Linq Data Source using LinqDataSource control and a pie chart displays the data.
We will be going through the following steps:
- Create a Framework 3.5 web site project
- Add a LinqDataControl and provide the data context
- Add a MS Chart Control and bind it to the LinqDataSource
Sinatra is a library that allows you to build almost any kind of web-based application in a very simple manner. When you code in Sinatra you’re bound only by HTTP and your Ruby knowledge. You'll obviously want to start building tiny web-applications and small services, and that's just what we'll do in this article. By the end of this article by Satish Talim, you'll be able to understand:
- what Sinatra is
- how to install Sinatra and its dependencies
- how to build a tiny web-application
- how to deploy the tiny web-app to Heroku