In this article by Antony Reynolds and Matt Wright, authors of Oracle SOA Suite 11g R1 Developer's Guide, we will discuss the new Rules Editor in 11gR1, including Decision Tables and how we can incorporate rules as decision points within a BPEL Process.Read Using Business Rules to Define Decision Points in Oracle SOA Suite 11g R1- An Introduction in full
In this article series by Daniel Schneller and Udo Schwedt, authors of MySQL Admin Cookbook, we will cover:
- Adding indexes to tables
- Adding a fulltext index
- Creating a normalized text search column
- Removing indexes from tables
- Estimating InnoDB index space requirements
- Using prefix primary keys
- Choosing InnoDB primary key columns
- Speeding up searches for (sub)domains
- Finding duplicate indexes
In this article series by Antony Reynolds and Matt Wright, authors of Getting Started With Oracle SOA Suite 11g R1 – A Hands-On Tutorial, we will discuss the new Rules Editor in 11gR1, including Decision Tables and how we can incorporate rules as decision points within a BPEL Process.
Read the first part of this article series—Using Business Rules to Define Decision Points in Oracle SOA Suite 11g R1- An Introduction here.Read Working with Business Rules to Define Decision Points in Oracle SOA Suite 11g R1 in full
This is the final article of the article series—Build your own application to access Twitter using Java and NetBeans.
In this article by Alfonso Romero, we will:
- Add a new tab to your JTabbedPane component programmatically.
- Add a JEditorPane component to your SwingAndTweet application, so the URL links from your friend’s timeline appear as real hyperlinks.
- Use the addHyperlinkListener method from your JEditorPane component, so it can listen for hyperlink events that will trigger every time you click on a URL from your friends’ timeline.
- Use the Pattern and Matcher classes from the java.util.regex package to convert the URL hyperlinks from your friends’ timeline into clickable hyperlinks via a regular expression.
In this article by Debu Panda and Arvind Maheshwari, author of Middleware Management with Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control 10g R5, We will learn the key concepts of Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid control. You will learn about the Grid Control architecture and terminology, basic concepts, and entities. The lifecycle of a managed target in Grid Control.Read Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control in full