In this article by Mark Polino, author of the book Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 Cookbook, we will look at:
- Speeding up account entry with Account Aliases
- Gaining visibility with Horizontal Scroll Arrows
- Streamlining payables processing by prioritizing vendors
- Getting clarity with User Defined fields
- Developing connections with Internet User Defined fields
These recipes are designed to help administrators get more out of Dynamics GP for their users by organizing Dynamics GP.Read Organizing Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 in full
There may be situations where you need to support standard users and have no choice but to temporarily grant administrative privileges. This article by Russell Smith, author of Least Privilege Security for Windows 7, Vista and XP, includes information about tools and techniques that can be used to solve Least Privilege Security problems.
In this article we'll learn to:
- Set up a system for temporarily granting administrative privileges to standard users for support purposes
- Use Task Scheduler to run common processes without the need to elevate privileges
In this article by Nataraju Neeluru, we will try to get some understanding of what the Oracle database offers for Java and the Java developers. We will not go into the details of any particular feature or tool, because there are too many to discuss here. Instead, we will just have an overview of the support for Java in Oracle database, and how it can be used. In other words, we will focus more on what things are available, rather than how to do those things.
We will familiarize ourselves with:
- Various things that Oracle database offers by means of an embedded Java runtime
- How Java stored procedures can be used to extend the PL/SQL world to Java
- How SQL, PL/SQL and Java can work with each other.
With the widespread empowering of website owners being able to manage their own website's content, there are a huge number of content management systems available. Joomla! is one of the most popular of these content management systems with a large user base and active community who are constantly working to improve Joomla! for new and future users.
In this article by Richard Carter, author of Joomla! 1.5 Templates Cookbook , we will learn :
- Providing Internet Explorer 6 with transparent PNG support in your Joomla! template
In this article by Wojciech Kocjan and Piotr Beltowski, authors of the book Tcl 8.5 Network Programming, we will see how to create extensible applications using Tcl-based modules.Read Extending Applications in Tcl in full