Instant Galleria How-to [Instant]
|Print & eBook also available on:|
- Learn something new in an Instant! A short, fast, focused guide delivering immediate results.
- Integrate and create themes
- Extend Galleria using the API
- Learn how to create mobile friendly galleries
Book DetailsLanguage : English
eBook : 70 pages
Release Date : February 2013
ISBN : 1849696608
ISBN 13 : 9781849696609
Author(s) : Nathan Van Gheem
Topics and Technologies : All Books, Instant, Other, Java, Web Development
Table of ContentsPreface
- Galleria How-to
- Setting up the development environment (Simple)
- Your first gallery (Simple)
- Configuring Galleria (Simple)
- Installing themes (Simple)
- Creating your own theme (Medium)
- Creating mobile friendly themes (Simple)
- Installing plugins (Simple)
- Using the Flickr plugin (Medium)
- Creating a plugin (Advanced)
- Using the API (Medium)
- Alternative image data structures (Simple)
- Optimizing Galleria (Simple)
- Adding images dynamically (Medium)
- Triggering Galleria (Advanced)
- Recording image views with Google Analytics (Medium)
- Handling errors gracefully (Medium)
- Creating tests for customizations (Advanced)
- Web application integration (Advanced)
Download the code and support files for this book.
Please let us know if you have found any errors not listed on this list by completing our errata submission form. Our editors will check them and add them to this list. Thank you.
Sorry, there are currently no downloads available for this title.
What you will learn from this book
- Create a gallery with Galleria
- Configure Galleria
- Install themes
- Create your own theme
- Create mobile friendly themes
- Use plugins
- Create your own plugins
- Use Picasa, Flickr, and Facebook with your galleries
"Instant Galleria How-to" will teach you how to use Galleria in advanced scenarios to become an expert and integrate Galleria into your next project using themes and plugins to accomplish any task.
You will create your own theme (mobile friendly), plugin, and learn all the configuration options of Galleria. You’ll learn how to customize Galleria by using its extensive API, optimize Galleria, integrate with Google Analytics, create tests for your customization, and integrate into your web application.
You’ll become an expert user of the Galleria framework, which will enable you to deploy beautiful, mobile friendly galleries for your next web project.
Get to grips with a new technology, understand what it is and what it can do for you, and then get to work with the most important features and tasks. This is a how-to book with practical recipes to make you an expert user of Galleria.
Who this book is for