Getting Started with Flurry Analytics
|Also available on:|
- Analyze collective data using Flurry analytics to improve monetization strategies
- Make your application more stable in the market by reacting to the results of your data analysis
- Use Flurry to measure the acquired users in order to improve user engagement and retention
Book DetailsLanguage : English
Paperback : 88 pages [ 235mm x 191mm ]
Release Date : December 2013
ISBN : 1782177124
ISBN 13 : 9781782177128
Author(s) : Bhanu Birani
Topics and Technologies : All Books, Big Data and Business Intelligence, Enterprise Products and Platforms, Enterprise
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Getting Ready with Flurry
Chapter 2: Tracking Applications
Chapter 3: Data Analysis
Chapter 4: Technical Analytics
Chapter 5: Using Your Data
Download the code and support files for this book.
Please let us know if you have found any errors not listed on this list by completing our errata submission form. Our editors will check them and add them to this list. Thank you.
What you will learn from this book
- Discover the concepts of data analysis using funnels and segmentation
- Measure the value of acquired users to enhance traffic acquisition
- Add events which can help you understand consumer behaviour
- Track crashes and errors to magnify the stability of your applications
- Understand the process of using gathered data to measure user quality and retention techniques
- Read your crashes to make your application stellar in terms of performance
- Identify your target audience by employing user metrics and demographics
- Improve the customization of your metrics dashboard to quickly get all your key details in one place
Analytics help you to understand the way your users are interacting with your mobile application. Flurry provides you with a strong analytics tool to keep track of your application and to analyze your application data without much hassle. It provides an SDK for almost all platforms to gather data from all platforms of mobile and web applications. The enormous amount of data Flurry handles directly translates into unique, powerful insights into your applications.
Getting Started with Flurry Analytics is a practical, hands-on guide to instantly getting started with Flurry analytics using step-by-step exercises. You will take advantage of the real power of Flurry analytics and provides you with an example-based learning approach to help you master it quickly and efficiently.
This book starts by discussing how to set up and integrate Flurry analytics and ends by making you aware of how to track your application using Parse. You will also learn about tracking your application data using Flurry analytics to strengthen your strategies and to improve the application monetization process. You will also learn about configuration and implementation of Flurry analytics and how to make the application track all the necessary details to empower management decisions.
An easy-to-follow, step-by-step tutorial full of examples and code to help you quickly get started with Flurry analytics.
Who this book is for
This book is great for developers who want to track their applications instantly using Flurry analytics and who are looking to get a good grounding in how to use Flurry for analytics in their application. It’s assumed that you will have some experience with Objective-C and a basic understanding of object-oriented programming and programming in general. You must be enrolled as an iPhone developer in order to test the example projects on your device.