Maintaining Dynamics GP is an important part of keeping the system healthy. In this article by Mark Polino, author of the book Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 Cookbook, we will look at some common maintenance items including:
- Preventing entry of wrong dates by Closing Periods
- Improving performance by adjusting AutoComplete settings
- Cleaning up Accounts Receivable with Paid Transaction Removal
- Providing correct tax information by Updating 1099 information
- Maintaining updated code by rolling out Service Packs with Client Updates
Office Live Small Business is Microsoft's web-presence service for small businesses. It's part software and part service. In fact, Microsoft calls this strategy Software + Services.
In the previous article we have learned How to create and Customize your Home Page
In this article byRahul Pitre, author of Microsoft Office Live Small Business: Beginner’s Guide we will learn :
- A Contact Us page that enables visitors to contact you
In this article series, the objective is to create a skeleton for your website by building four skeletal web pages that will serve as your website's foundation.
In this article by Rahul Pitre, author of Microsoft Office Live Small Business Beginner's Guide we will learn :
- A Home page that acts as the gateway to your site
- An About Us page that tells a visitor about you and your business
In this article by Antony Reynolds and Matt Wright, authors of Oracle SOA Suite 11g R1 Developer's Guide, we will discuss the new Rules Editor in 11gR1, including Decision Tables and how we can incorporate rules as decision points within a BPEL Process.Read Using Business Rules to Define Decision Points in Oracle SOA Suite 11g R1- An Introduction in full
In this article by Debu Panda and Arvind Maheshwari, author of Middleware Management with Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control 10g R5, We will learn the key concepts of Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid control. You will learn about the Grid Control architecture and terminology, basic concepts, and entities. The lifecycle of a managed target in Grid Control.Read Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control in full
The Trivadis Integration Architecture Blueprint specifies the building blocks needed for the effective implementation of integration solutions. It ensures consistent quality in the implementation of integration strategies as a result of a simple, tried-and-tested structure, and the use of familiar integration patterns (Hohpe, Wolf 2004).
In this article by Guido Schmutz, co-author of Service-Oriented Architecture: An Integration Blueprint, we will cover:
- Standards, components, and patterns used
- Structuring the integration blueprint
Having understood the structure of the blueprint covered in the previous article on The Trivadis Integration Architecture Blueprint, this article will use individual scenarios to illustrate how the business pattern can be implemented using the Integration Architecture Blueprint.
This article by Guido Schmutz, co-author of Service-Oriented Architecture: An Integration Blueprint, will:
- Explain service-oriented integration scenarios
- Explain how an existing integration solution can be modernized using SOA, and describe a scenario that has already been implemented in practice
Compiere offers the current Java and web technology platform , which is based on open architecture and standards, throughout its offering.Due to its open source nature, Compiere offers a flexible and transparent technology platform.Compiere provides a competitive licensing model up to large-scale Enterprise levels.
We will therefore describe Materials Management.In this article by Andries L Pretorius, author of Compiere 3 Implementation Guide we shall learn:
- Give you an overview of materials management in Compiere, including warehousing, product quantities, and moving inventory
- Describe how to set up the replenishment of a product
- Give you an understanding of costing and accounting principles
- Give you an overview of the standard reports and business reporting views available
This article by April Sims, author of the book Oracle Database 11g – Underground Advice for Database Administrators, discusses the various guidelines for Unix shell scripting.Read Oracle: Environmental Variables and Scripting in full
In this article by Mike Liu, author of WCF 4.0 Multi-tier Services Development with LINQ to EntitiesWe will cover the following topics in this article:
- Configuring the firewall for the distributed WCF service
- Propagating a transaction from the client to the WCF service
- Testing the multiple database support of the distributed WCF service