In this article by Mark Polino, author of the book Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 Cookbook, we will look at:
- Speeding up account entry with Account Aliases
- Gaining visibility with Horizontal Scroll Arrows
- Streamlining payables processing by prioritizing vendors
- Getting clarity with User Defined fields
- Developing connections with Internet User Defined fields
These recipes are designed to help administrators get more out of Dynamics GP for their users by organizing Dynamics GP.Read Organizing Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 in full
In this article by Nataraju Neeluru, we will try to get some understanding of what the Oracle database offers for Java and the Java developers. We will not go into the details of any particular feature or tool, because there are too many to discuss here. Instead, we will just have an overview of the support for Java in Oracle database, and how it can be used. In other words, we will focus more on what things are available, rather than how to do those things.
We will familiarize ourselves with:
- Various things that Oracle database offers by means of an embedded Java runtime
- How Java stored procedures can be used to extend the PL/SQL world to Java
- How SQL, PL/SQL and Java can work with each other.
There may be situations where you need to support standard users and have no choice but to temporarily grant administrative privileges. This article by Russell Smith, author of Least Privilege Security for Windows 7, Vista and XP, includes information about tools and techniques that can be used to solve Least Privilege Security problems.
In this article we'll learn to:
- Set up a system for temporarily granting administrative privileges to standard users for support purposes
- Use Task Scheduler to run common processes without the need to elevate privileges
Maintaining Dynamics GP is an important part of keeping the system healthy. In this article by Mark Polino, author of the book Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 Cookbook, we will look at some common maintenance items including:
- Preventing entry of wrong dates by Closing Periods
- Improving performance by adjusting AutoComplete settings
- Cleaning up Accounts Receivable with Paid Transaction Removal
- Providing correct tax information by Updating 1099 information
- Maintaining updated code by rolling out Service Packs with Client Updates
Office Live Small Business is Microsoft's web-presence service for small businesses. It's part software and part service. In fact, Microsoft calls this strategy Software + Services.
In the previous article we have learned How to create and Customize your Home Page
In this article byRahul Pitre, author of Microsoft Office Live Small Business: Beginner’s Guide we will learn :
- A Contact Us page that enables visitors to contact you
In this article series, the objective is to create a skeleton for your website by building four skeletal web pages that will serve as your website's foundation.
In this article by Rahul Pitre, author of Microsoft Office Live Small Business Beginner's Guide we will learn :
- A Home page that acts as the gateway to your site
- An About Us page that tells a visitor about you and your business
In this article by Antony Reynolds and Matt Wright, authors of Oracle SOA Suite 11g R1 Developer's Guide, we will discuss the new Rules Editor in 11gR1, including Decision Tables and how we can incorporate rules as decision points within a BPEL Process.Read Using Business Rules to Define Decision Points in Oracle SOA Suite 11g R1- An Introduction in full
In this article by Debu Panda and Arvind Maheshwari, author of Middleware Management with Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control 10g R5, We will learn the key concepts of Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid control. You will learn about the Grid Control architecture and terminology, basic concepts, and entities. The lifecycle of a managed target in Grid Control.Read Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control in full
The Trivadis Integration Architecture Blueprint specifies the building blocks needed for the effective implementation of integration solutions. It ensures consistent quality in the implementation of integration strategies as a result of a simple, tried-and-tested structure, and the use of familiar integration patterns (Hohpe, Wolf 2004).
In this article by Guido Schmutz, co-author of Service-Oriented Architecture: An Integration Blueprint, we will cover:
- Standards, components, and patterns used
- Structuring the integration blueprint