Instant Ember.js Application Development How-to [Instant]
|Print & eBook also available on:|
- Learn something new in an Instant! A short, fast, focused guide delivering immediate results.
- Create semantic HTML templates using Handlebars
- Lay the foundation for large web applications using the latest version of Ember.js in an easy to follow format
- Follow clear and concise examples to build up a fully working application
Book DetailsLanguage : English
eBook : 48 pages
Release Date : February 2013
ISBN : 1782163387
ISBN 13 : 9781782163381
Author(s) : Marc Bodmer
Topics and Technologies : All Books, Instant, Web Development, Open Source, Web Development
Table of ContentsPreface
Instant Ember.js Application Development How-to
- Instant Ember.js Application Development How-to
- Setting up Ember.js (Simple)
- Creating an Ember model/object (Simple)
- Enhancing an Ember object (Simple)
- Creating an Ember controller (Simple)
- Handlebar HTML templates (Simple)
- Creating an Ember view (Simple)
- Routing for your application (Medium)
- Common parts of an application (Medium)
- Handling external data (Advanced)
Download the code and support files for this book.
Please let us know if you have found any errors not listed on this list by completing our errata submission form. Our editors will check them and add them to this list. Thank you.
Sorry, there are currently no downloads available for this title.
What you will learn from this book
- Determine where and how to incorporate Ember.js
- Get to know the MVC architecture
- Create an Ember model, view, and controller
- Define semantic Handlebars HTML templates
- Enhance Ember.JS models with computed properties and bindings
- Import external data into an Ember.js application
- Build a router for your application
No matter how big your application gets, Ember.JS makes your code manageable.
"Instant Ember.js Application Development: How-to" is a practical guide that provides you with clear step-by-step examples. The in-depth examples take into account the key concepts and give you a solid foundation to expand your knowledge and your skills.
That will help you utilize the power of Ember.js in your applications.
As you progress through the initial examples you will begin to develop an understanding of how Ember.JS organizes your frontend development. Reading further you will see how the Model-View-Controller architecture (MVC) is incorporated into Ember.JS. We’ll guide you through the basics of Handlebars HTML templates, before finally diving into how routing works within an application and how the state of the application changes as the user interacts with it.
Instant Ember.js Application Development: How-to will teach you to build ambitiously large web applications with practical examples.
Filled with practical, step-by-step instructions and clear explanations for the most important and useful tasks. Get the job done and learn as you go. A how-To book with practical recipes accompanied with rich screenshots for easy comprehension.This book follows a recipe-based approach that can be used both for problem solving or getting started with Ember.js. Regardless of your skill level you should find this book useful and beneficial to any of your application development projects.
Who this book is for
Are you a frontend developer whose code has gotten out of control? This book will also show you how you can use Ember.JS to make your web application easy to manage as it increases in complexity. Even if you’ve never used Ember.JS before, but have HTML and JS skills, this guide will help you get up to speed in no time.