|Also available on:|
- Amaze your audience and keep them engaged during your presentations with Prezi
- Create interactive presentations from scratch by adding images, animations, and more
- Learn Prezi through ten exciting projects in this step-by-step tutorial
Book DetailsLanguage : English
Paperback : 264 pages [ 235mm x 191mm ]
Release Date : April 2014
ISBN : 1849699771
ISBN 13 : 9781849699778
Author(s) : Hedwyg van Groenendaal
Topics and Technologies : All Books, Other
Table of Contents
Project 1: The Fastest Way to Go from an Idea to a Prezi
Project 2: Present Yourself with a Prezumé
Project 3: I Want to Use Prezi for My Lessons
Project 4: Designing a Serious Corporate Presentation
Project 5: Presenting in the PechaKucha Style
Project 6: Presenting Boring Stuff in a Better Way
Project 7: I Really Like Those Hand-drawn Prezis
Project 8: Let's Animate Your Prezi
Project 9: More Interactivity with the Prezi Player API
Project 10: Creating an Award-winning Prezi
Please let us know if you have found any errors not listed on this list by completing our errata submission form. Our editors will check them and add them to this list. Thank you.
What you will learn from this book
- Build amazing corporate presentations using the unique seven-step method
- Learn how to present boring stuff in a better way using infographics
- Recognize how to create astonishing animations for your prezis
- Learn how to use Prezi's API for interactivity with Prezi
- Present yourself with Prezi and create a prezumé
- Get familiar with tips and tricks to create an award-winning prezi
Prezi is a new and marvelous approach to the visualization of information, with over 30 million users across the globe. It's used all over the world for business presentations, pitches, and TED talks. Prezi is different; it is based on mind mapping, and uses an infinite canvas.
This book will walk you through 10 different and exciting projects to help you get the most out of Prezi. This step-by-step tutorial focuses on specific topics that differ in complexity and technologies used. This book covers the way professionals build their prezis, as well as the way they think during the presentation process. You'll learn a lot of practical details and tips for other tools as well.
This book takes a hands-on, tutorial-style approach that walks you through ten individual projects, each focusing on producing a specific Prezi.
Who this book is for
If you have some basic experience of Prezi and want to gain advanced knowledge by building different kinds of Prezi projects, then this book is for you.