Instant Brainshark [Instant]
|Print & eBook also available on:|
- Learn something new in an Instant! A short, fast, focused guide delivering immediate results
- Master the basics of Brainshark to get started immediately
- Learn how to share your Brainshark presentation on over 100 social media websites
- Written in an easy-to-read style which allows anybody to become productive quickly
Book DetailsLanguage : English
eBook : 52 pages
Release Date : September 2013
ISBN : 1783559268
ISBN 13 : 9781783559268
Author(s) : Daniel Li
Topics and Technologies : All Books, CMS and eCommerce, Instant
Table of ContentsPreface
- Instant Brainshark
- Creating your first presentation (Must know)
- Increasing sales with Brainshark slideshows/documents (Become an expert)
- Increasing sales with Brainshark podcasts (Become an expert)
- Helping people find your presentation (Should know)
- Designing mobile-friendly presentations (Become an expert)
- Synchronizing slide animations to audio (Should know)
- Adding PowerPoint slides (Must know)
- Adding URL slides (Become an expert)
- Adding question slides (Become an expert)
- Adding attachments (Must know)
- Embedding your content (Should know)
- E-mailing your content (Become an expert)
- Sharing your content (Become an expert)
- Publishing your content to YouTube (Become an expert)
Please let us know if you have found any errors not listed on this list by completing our errata submission form. Our editors will check them and add them to this list. Thank you.
Sorry, there are currently no downloads available for this title.
What you will learn from this book
- Explore Brainshark’s functionality to help you get started with Internet marketing
- Engage your on-the-go customers using e-mail and QR codes
- Learn about basic search engine optimization to help your audience find your presentation
- Upload useful attachments for your presentation audience to view and explore
- Share your presentations on social media websites including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Master best practices regarding Brainshark presentations, podcasts, and sales engagement
- Unlock your mobile audience by designing smartphone-friendly presentations
- Gauge your customers' feedback using Brainshark's premiere question slide functionality
Brainshark's audio annotation system is a power presentation tool that allows you to convert your boring, outdated slideshows into engaging and powerful audio presentations. Alongside its mobile functionality and customer feedback capabilities, it provides an easy-to-use interface for anyone from account executives to sales directors.
"Instant Brainshark" will quickly get you started with creating online presentations and web presentations following best practices. The book covers the basics of BrainShark and explores a variety of best practices in both Internet marketing and presentation design to help you build effective and powerful presentations.
Instant Brainshark will start you off with the basic functionality of BrainShark in order to introduce you to the best practices involved in presentation design. Then, it will guide you through a series of important and useful recipes that will show you how to reach customers via various marketing channels.
You will learn how to find customers through social media networks, whether they be on a desktop computer or mobile device, as well as how to get feedback from your valued customers. You will also dig into BrainShark's audio annotation system and learn how to get the most out of it by following the recommended guidelines. Lastly, the book will guide you through a recipe on how to upload your BrainShark audio presentations as videos on YouTube, furthering the exposure of your presentations.
Using Instant Brainshark, you will learn everything you need to know, from starting your first presentation and applying audio annotations to sharing it across multiple social media websites and retrieving customer feedback.
Filled with practical, step-by-step instructions and clear explanations for the most important and useful tasks. "Instant Brainshark" is a step-by-step guide to creating online presentations using BrainShark. The book covers digital marketing best practices alongside tips for sales conversions. The book is written in an easy-to-read style for anybody to easily pick up and get started with Brainshark.
Who this book is for
Instant Brainshark is for anyone who wants to use Brainshark to create presentations online and share them around the community. The book is also useful for developers who are looking to explore Brainshark as a possible way to market their existing presentations or podcasts.