The Unity 3D Game Development by Example: Beginner's Guide is a seat-of-your-pants manual for building fun, groovy little games quickly.
The guide, which is 384 pages long, is perfect for those who have wanted to develop games, but have never felt "smart" enough to deal with complex programming.
Overview of Unity 3D Game Development by Example Beginner's Guide
- Build fun games using the free Unity 3D game engine even if you've never coded before
- Learn how to "skin" projects to make totally different games from the same file – more games, less effort!
- Deploy your games to the Internet so that your friends and family can play them
- Packed with ideas, inspiration, and advice for your own game design and development
- Stay engaged with fresh, fun writing that keeps you awake as you learn
To read more about the Unity 3D Game Development by Example: Beginner's Guide, click here.
The XNA 4.0 Game Development by Example: Beginner's Guide helps developers to create exciting games with Microsoft XNA 4.0.
The guide, which is 428 pages long, is perfect for aspiring game developers who want to take a shot at creating games for the Microsoft Windows platform with the XNA Framework.
Overview of XNA 4.0 Game Development by Example: Beginner's Guide
- Dive headfirst into game creation with XNA
- Four different styles of games comprising a puzzler, a space shooter, a multi-axis shoot 'em up, and a jump-and-run platformer
- Games that gradually increase in complexity to cover a wide variety of game development techniques
- Focuses entirely on developing games with the free version of XNA
- Packed with many suggestions for expanding your finished game that will make you think critically, technically, and creatively
- Fresh writing filled with many fun examples that introduce you to game programming concepts and implementation with XNA 4.0
- A practical beginner's guide with a fast-paced but friendly and engaging approach towards game development
To read more about the XNA 4.0 Game Development by Example: Beginner's Guide, click here.