Attracting IT Graduates to Your Business
|Also available on:|
- Learn how to attract top IT graduates to work for you
- Get to grips with recruitment strategies from the big names in the IT industry
- Full of hints and tips ready to be implemented in your recruitment process
Book DetailsLanguage : English
Paperback : 54 pages [ 235mm x 191mm ]
Release Date : February 2014
ISBN : 1783000082
ISBN 13 : 9781783000081
Author(s) : An Coppens
Topics and Technologies : All Books, Business Skills
Please let us know if you have found any errors not listed on this list by completing our errata submission form. Our editors will check them and add them to this list. Thank you.
Sorry, there are currently no downloads available for this title.
What you will learn from this book
- Uncover the motivation and habits of the current generation of IT graduates
- Identify and sell the benefits of working for your company
- Develop an attractive brand presence online
- Make a splash on social media to get noticed by graduates
- Engage with students interactively through competitions and on their campus
- Discover the best way to build an optimized recruitment process
Capture the best and brightest IT talent for your company.
In the competitive IT hiring market, the best candidates are often snapped up by big companies before they even graduate, so what can you do to attract them to work for you? The new generation of IT graduates have their own values and each industry has specific recruitment techniques, and the savvy hiring manager needs to know about both in order to attract the very best graduates.
In this practical guide, An Coppens gives hiring managers unique insights into the new generation of IT graduates and what helps them make their career decisions. Featuring examples of recruitment strategies that have worked for some of the great names in the IT industry such as Google and Microsoft, An translates their strategies into practical tips so you can implement them in your organisation’s recruitment process.
Written in a clear and accessible style by an experienced manager, this book gives comprehensive step-by-step instructions on effectively attracting the top IT graduates to your company.
Who this book is for
If you are a hiring manager looking to attract IT graduates to your business, this is the book for you.