Monday, July 13, 2009 | News | Moodle
You may already be aware that Packt eBooks are an immediate and cost effective way of receiving one of our books and are a complete electronic version of the print edition. Therefore you're going to be pleased when you find out that, we're offering 70% discount off the eBook of Moodle Course Conversion: Beginner's Guide
Grab your copy NOW! This offer expires on July 19th, 2009!
What you will learn from this book:
- Incorporating your existing handouts, worksheets, and other resources into Moodle courses
- Quick methods to make your Moodle courses engaging, attractive, and fun
- Fast ways to add multimedia to your course, or incorporate existing sounds and videos.
- Using Moodle as a repository for departmental guidelines and documentation
- Moving marking online! You will see how students can submit their assignments right into Moodle, for you to mark or assess on the computer – no more backbreaking boxes of assignments to lug to and from school
- Using forums and messaging to keep in contact with students when it's convenient, rather than having them call into your office during your breaks or preparation time