Monday, June 8, 2009 | News | Oracle
You may already be aware that Packt eBooks are an immediate and cost effective way of receiving one of our books and are a complete electronic version of the print edition. Therefore you're going to be pleased when you find out that, we're offering 30% discount on the eBook of Processing XML documents with Oracle JDeveloper 11g
Grab your copy NOW! This offer expires on June 14th, 2009!
What you will learn from this book:
- Learn what JDeveloper 11g can do for XML document generation.
- Rapidly create, format, compare, and schema validate XML documents.
- Master the built-in XML features in JDeveloper 11g including schema validation, the XSD Visual Editor for creating an XML schema, the XPath Search tool for selecting XML nodes with XPath, and the JAXB compiler for generating JAXB 2.0 Content Model from an XML Schema.
- See how to work quickly and efficiently with the Oracle XML Developer Kit (XDK 11g).
- Gain a valuable understanding of JAXP, XPath, XSLT, JAXB 2.0, DOM 3.0, and the JSTL XML Tag Library.
- Convert XML to Excel and PDF formats, store XML in Oracle Berkeley DB XML, and create Oracle XML Publisher Reports.