Instant Apache Camel Messaging System [Instant]
|Print & eBook also available on:|
- Learn something new in an Instant! A short, fast, focused guide delivering immediate results
- Use Apache Camel to connect your application to different systems
- Test your Camel application using unit tests, mocking, and component substitution
- Configure your Apache Camel application using the Spring Framework
Book DetailsLanguage : English
eBook : 78 pages
Release Date : September 2013
ISBN : 1782165347
ISBN 13 : 9781782165347
Author(s) : Evgeniy Sharapov
Topics and Technologies : All Books, Instant, Open Source
Table of ContentsPreface
Instant Apache Camel Message Routing
- Instant Apache Camel Message Routing
- Creating a Camel project (Simple)
- Routing messages to different destinations (Simple)
- Using components (Simple)
- Connecting routes (Simple)
- Removing unwanted messages (Simple)
- Transforming messages (Intermediate)
- Splitting a message into many (Intermediate)
- Aggregating multiple messages into one (Intermediate)
- Reorganizing messages (Intermediate)
- Multicasting messages (Intermediate)
- Error handling and monitoring (Advanced)
- Testing the messaging applications (Advanced)
Download the code and support files for this book.
Please let us know if you have found any errors not listed on this list by completing our errata submission form. Our editors will check them and add them to this list. Thank you.
Errata- 1 submitted: last submission 14 Feb 2014
Errata Type: Code Page no: 5
mvn archetype:generate -DgroupId=com.company -DartifactId=cuscom
mvn archetype:generate -DgroupId=com.company.cuscom -DartifactId=cuscom -DarchetypeArtifactId=maven-archetype-quickstart -DinteractiveMode=false
Sorry, there are currently no downloads available for this title.
What you will learn from this book
- Add the Apache Camel framework to your application
- Set up an environment for developing and testing
- Wire up Apache Camel and the Spring Framework together
- Learn how to configure and use POJO beans in your workflow
- Use unit tests and mocks to make sure your application works correctly
There are many ways to handle data exchange between applications and systems. Apache Camel is a lightweight integration framework that trades in complexity to focus on simplicity, elegance, and flexibility instead. This book teaches you to handle data exchange using the messaging functions of the Apache Camel framework.
Instant Apache Camel Messaging System is a practical, hands-on guide that provides you with step-by-step instructions which will help you to take advantage of the Apache Camel integration framework using Maven, the Spring Framework, and the TDD approach.
Instant Apache Camel Messaging System introduces you to Apache Camel and provides easy-to-follow instructions on how to set up a Maven-based project and how to use unit tests and mocks to develop your application in a “test first, code later” manner. This book will help you take advantage of modern Java development infrastructures including the Spring Framework, Java DSL, Spring DSL, and Apache Camel to enhance your application.
If you are looking at ways to connect various systems and applications and wondering how to configure data flow in a simple and elegant manner, then Apache Camel is for you, and this book will show you where to begin.
Get to grips with a new technology, understand what it is and what it can do for you, and then get to work with the most important features and tasks. A beginner’s guide to Apache Camel that walks you through basic operations like installation and setup right through to developing simple applications.
Who this book is for
This book is a good starting point for Java developers who have to work on an application dealing with various systems and interfaces but who haven't yet started using Enterprise System Buses or Java Business Integration frameworks.