In this article by Ben Finklea, we are going to explore:
- What is a keyword and why it matters
- Why keyword research is perhaps the most important thing you will do in an SEO campaign
- Setting goals for your keywords
- How to use your site to find great keywords including installing and configuring the Top Searches module
- Several external keyword research tools to speed up the process of finding the best terms
- A walk-through of the keyword research process
Cacti stores all collected information via RRDTool into files called rra. The RRDTool requires some parameters in order to create these rra files. Whenever we want to add a new device or create a new graph, we have to input these parameters. Inputting these parameters manually is flexible, but not very user friendly, and there is always a chance of error. Using templates, we can easily overcome this problem.
In this article by Dinangkur Kundu and S. M. Ibrahim Lavlu, we will learn how to:
- Use/add templates
- Make our own custom templates
- Import templates
- Export templates
In this article by Ben Finklea, we will discuss some more techniques on how should the sitemaps be used to make sure your entire web site is crawled by the search engines. We will also learn how to make a user-friendly sitemap for your site visitors. We will cover the following topics in this article:
- Google News XML sitemaps
- URL-list sitemaps: It simply lists every URL in your site
- Visitor-facing sitemaps: It creates a nice interface for your site visitors to help them easily find the content they're looking for on your site .
In this article by Brett Porter and Maria Odea Ching, we will take a closer look at some of the plugins from two locations: those hosted as part of the Apache Maven project (http://maven.apache.org/plugins/), and a number of plugins from the Codehaus Mojo project (http://mojo.codehaus.org/plugins.html), which is oriented directly towards Maven plugin development.
Where possible, we will apply the plugins to our example application to see how they can be used in practice, and then cover some of the other use cases and best practices for their use.Read Useful Maven Plugins: Part 1 in full
In this article by Ben Finklea, we will discuss Sitemaps in detail, right from the origin of sitemaps to how they are used to make sure our entire site is crawled by the search engines. We will cover:
- What sitemaps are and why you should use them
- How to install sitemaps on your Drupal site
- How to submit the XML sitemaps to Google
In this article by Martin Brampton, he aims to describe a number of specific application areas, discussing the particular issues that arise with implementations. Looking at our framework solution, he will concentrate on one sample extension. It is a very simple text handling mechanism that can be explained in detail. Also, the ways in which the simple text system could be extended will be described.Read Real Content in PHP5 CMS: Part 1 in full
In this article by Alex Robar, we will learn about trunks in FreePBX. We will discuss the following:
- Various types of trunks allowed by FreePBX
- Methods for setting up each type of trunk
In this two-part article by Will Gorman, you'll learn how to incorporate charts and graphics into Pentaho Reports. You'll learn about the different types of charts supported, and how to configure them in Pentaho Report Designer. You'll also learn how to populate a chart with various types of data.
In addition to learning all about charts, this article also covers the various methods for including visual information in your report, including embedding images and Java graphics in your report.Read Including Charts and Graphics in Pentaho Reports (Part 1) in full